• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Art Performance

Michael Nagel

Asher,

the music was quite different compared to what the appearance would make you expect.
It was some sort of Tech trance, curiously this was a good fit.

I have results, but I have to return there for more before they leave Munich.
I don't know yet if I will show some.

It was very interesting to see how well they found a match between the face ant the style to apply.
The movements when applying make-up or dealing with the hair were somehow synchronized when I watched, leading to interesting constellations.

Best regards,
Michael

Michael Nagel

George,

It was not that scary ;D - you were rather drawn into the performance, because actors, music and light matched.

Best regards,
Michael

Jerome Marot

They are hairdressing artists and if you like their work you still have the possibility to go there, watch and maybe try it yourself on the Tollwood Festival until the 13th of December.

If we both go, one of us gets a haircut and the other one takes photographs?