• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Submissions for OPF/Gallery One: Nude and Figure Art

Here are some exhibit-oriented images

leaf_002325.jpg

md9_000728_ak-768x1024.jpg

JM1_2024_ak-1024x1024.jpg

PB1_1276_ak-1024x683.jpg

Check out my new project, a photobook, here. I hope you'll post some feedback on it.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Ideally, one does not want these huge logos on the images. Having said that, the first image, printed square with white wall space around it, might be very popular. Certainly it's very different from the last figure study. The first is light hearted and a tease, perhaps to hot for some folk's taste, but has a following. The last has roots in classic figure photography where form and not sensuality is key.

I see these as two useful reference images for two sets of images likely to sell - two separate sets with at least 2 of each kind, identically presented, but each set different. i could see the first in a white frame and the last one mounted on aluminum dibond with no other framing.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Here are some exhibit-oriented images

JM1_2024_ak-1024x1024.jpg

Aaron,

This picture could really work well printed 70" high. It has vitality and if the right couple has just purchased a new home, they might want it! It has life, lightness and magic of weightlessness and at the same time there's beauty too.

BTW, such large pictures are in high demand whenever the housing market is healthy and there's credit for new buyers! This is right now!

Asher