• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New Features

There is a new quoting feature in vBulletin version 3.6.4 which is multiquoting. An example is given below.

There are other new features too. Feel free to add examples that you find useful.

Last edited:
If you highlight the quotation marks (shown below) on two or more posts and hit quote you should get all of the selected posts quoted in your reply. Note how selected posts have the quote symbol highlighted.

Multiquote.gif

Quoting the second post yielded the following.

There is a new quoting feature in vBulletin version 3.6.4 which is multiquoting. An example is given below.

A follow up post.

Note the arrows next to my name in the quotes are links to the quoted post.

hope this helps,

Sean

Firefox 2.0.0.1 Built In Spell Check Works With WYSIWYG Editor

I should also note that the built in spelt checker now works in Firefox 2.0.0.1 when using the WYSIWYG editor.
spelling.gif

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
We had a complaint by someone using the search function on the top of the page below the Masthead, that instead wento to the front page of OPF. This happened only with Firefox!

Asher

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Anil,

We always appreciate feedback to find anything that needs mending! We don't have every browser and we try and test features with different systems but there are a lot of things we can miss.

This site is totally open to new ideas and we in the team each encourage you or anyone else to freely write to me if there is some way we can make the OPF experience better!

Asher