• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Greetings

Theo Wallis

Hi all

1st post in this particular forum/website and I must say I'm very impressed with the professionalism this site exhibits! The site's very inspiring too & I like the colour theme. Easy on the eye. I also like the fact there are no avatars or smilies either - also makes things easy on the eye. A wise choice by the forum team.

I am originally from sunny Cape Town but have been living in London for the past 6 years. Dawid Loubser's post struck a chord with me - I have also boycotted a rather nasty "school playground" type forum which was getting rather childish for a so called "professional" photographers' forum so glad to be here. I think it'll be much nicer here.

Theo Wallis

Oh I see "smilies are on", I thought there were none 'cause I can't see how to insert them. Oh I see you have to type the smilie code :)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Theo, a huge welcome and thanks for the kind comments to our OPF community.

Re the "smileys", they are allowed in limited more layback places, like this forum but not in more serious sections! Just enough fun but not a riot!

I'm happy you joined and we look forward to sharing ideas and images with you. I hope you will post your work! The more the merrier. We have a good bunch here and we value people's work. Still we are critical but with manners, LOL!

So greetrings to you and to London and welcome to another OPFer from the U.K.!

Asher