• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

when the time paasses...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Imants,

This is an interesting dialog without words and I like it presented in a linear fashion. We don't know who's picture is on the bed, but it's laid out as if in a memorial or shrine. For sure it means love. I hope not loss!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Imants,

I too like negative space. Would prefer to have picture improve our pages! Still glad to see the work.

Thanks for sharing,

Asher

The picture on the bed seems to me to be of Jesus so Asher, I suppose it can represent both love and loss, depending on how you think and feel about such things. I feel something when looking at these images. I am just not quite sure what. I guess 1 out of 2 is not too bad. I really enjoyed looking at the work on the website.
James Newman

james sperry

alright,
i'm probably going to get fried for this and i'm sorry, imants. lol .... i mean no offense if i'm completely off the map with this ( and i'm sure i am )..... but ........

i've been looking at the images for a week now and, if i look at the images as a linear story. ..... the only thing i'm able to see is a guy that has been through 3 rooms already and working on the 4th room trying to find light bulbs .... and the 5th image conveying he was fed up with looking, put on his jacket and went to the store.

Imants K

Banned
and the 5th image conveying he was fed up with looking, put on his jacket and went to the store.
I guess he forgot his handbag in the first image...........God may have tried to help in 2