Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Breaking News

Breaking News Updates, innovations, equipment: moderated!

Old July 23rd, 2009, 10:51 AM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Default Workshop Opportunities 2009: Landscapes to Nudes and Nudes in Landscapes!

Feedback appreciated!

Each has a different focus and is set in a wonderful scenic environment. I have no financial or other connection with these workshops just that I feel that if you can afford the cost at this time, it will certainly stimulate your work and provide an enjoyable experience.

Alain Briot Fall 2009 Workshops

See the announcement here.

Kim Weston and Michelle Magdalena Nude Workshops, Big Sur, California

See announcement here and get your place reserved and ordered here before they are sold out! Just $500 for 2 days and a big show the Friday night beforehand!

If there are other favorites you can recommend, drop me a line!

Enjoy,

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.

Last edited by Asher Kelman; July 24th, 2009 at 12:08 AM.
Old July 24th, 2009, 10:39 AM

Perfect combination. Nudes are landscapes, after all. Wish I could attend.
Old July 24th, 2009, 11:08 AM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Seltzer View Post
Perfect combination. Nudes are landscapes, after all. Wish I could attend.
The price is an amazing bargain as it includes lunch, a big reception and the fee for the most wonderful muses one might imagine. I'd like to have feedback as to what workshops you'd like to hear about, location and whether these prices are in your budgeting possibility?

IOW, I would go if........

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.

Last edited by Asher Kelman; July 24th, 2009 at 12:53 PM.
Old July 25th, 2009, 10:57 AM

Hello Asher,

I think you are doing a fine job of keeping us informed of what's going on. I have no particular suggestion, and in any event, what might light me up would also likely leave some other in the dark. As far as affordability... right now nothing much would work for me (I need to get more sales going!), but I agree that this is an amazing bargain.

Michael