• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Workshop Opportunities 2009: Landscapes to Nudes and Nudes in Landscapes!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Feedback appreciated!

Each has a different focus and is set in a wonderful scenic environment. I have no financial or other connection with these workshops just that I feel that if you can afford the cost at this time, it will certainly stimulate your work and provide an enjoyable experience.

Alain Briot Fall 2009 Workshops

See the announcement here.

Kim Weston and Michelle Magdalena Nude Workshops, Big Sur, California

See announcement here and get your place reserved and ordered here before they are sold out! Just $500 for 2 days and a big show the Friday night beforehand!

If there are other favorites you can recommend, drop me a line!

Enjoy,

Asher

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Perfect combination. Nudes are landscapes, after all. Wish I could attend.
The price is an amazing bargain as it includes lunch, a big reception and the fee for the most wonderful muses one might imagine. I'd like to have feedback as to what workshops you'd like to hear about, location and whether these prices are in your budgeting possibility?

IOW, I would go if........

Asher :)

Last edited:

Michael Seltzer

Hello Asher,

I think you are doing a fine job of keeping us informed of what's going on. I have no particular suggestion, and in any event, what might light me up would also likely leave some other in the dark. As far as affordability... right now nothing much would work for me (I need to get more sales going!), but I agree that this is an amazing bargain.

Michael