• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

sales

1. S

Post-production portfolio and marketing advice needed

Hello, It would be great to get some tips and general opinions on a portfolio page I’ve just created (www.simk.us). I offer post-production and retouching services for advertising, fashion and editorial photography projects. I have a few questions to ask: 1. How can I improve the site? 2. How...
  2. J

Fine Art Photography: Degree/MFA "required"?

Hey guys, Just wanted to ask those in the fine art business: has having, or not having a degree affected your sales, marketing, and opportunities in any way? More specifically, I'm referring to an MFA in fine art photography. I come from a filmmaking background, and have been shooting...