• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

website

1. K

Need some help with product photography

A friend of mine is a web page developer and has a dentist client who wants photos of teeth, retainers, dentures, etc. to post on his website. I haven't done much product photography and need some direction on this. The parameters he gave me are 3 or 4 different color backgrounds and 2 or 3...
  2. J

The Altered Landscape: Collaborative Photography Project

The Altered Landscape is a new collaborative photography project where photographers can share their personal visions of landscapes altered by human. http://www.thealteredlandscape.com I Hope you'll like it. Jérôme
  3. T

Introduction

I am the co-owner of T&N Marketing and Promotions. I am new to photography but I am a quick learner. I have created a division of T&N called Pixtions which has done well from Football Season through Baseball Season. I create memorabila for the parents of student athletes. I have a website that...
  4. C

New to the Forums...

Hi all, my name's Chad McClarnon and I'm a photographer in Nashville, TN. My website is http://www.cwmphoto.com it's just been entirely redesigned and I've started a blog. Check em out and let me know what you think.
  5. A

Travel Photography with a passion

Hi all, I invite you to browse the online galleries of Andrew Newey Photography, containing high quality travel photography from around the globe. Click the link below to begin your journey... www.andrewnewey.com Any feedback is good feedback! Cheers!