• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

introduction

1. T

Greatings from The Netherlands

Folks, Graetings from The Netherlands where I live in Maarssen, near the city of Utrecht. I started a couple of years ago with Infrared, Ultraviolet and Full Spectrum photography and that will be also my prime contribution to this forum. My first topic is already published in the section IR/UV...
  2. Brooke Cagle

Hello

My name is Cagle, and I look forward to meeting you all. I'm a 31-year-old looking forward to meeting you.
  3. D

A story told in pictures

Thank you for the kind welcome into your community. My photographic journey started with roll film at a very young age, since my parents were pretty into photography. For personal work, I used mostly B&W so I could develop the film at home. I started in digital with the compact Canon G1 in...
  4. R

Hi, I'm Rose and new in Photography. My primary subjects for the past couple of years are graphic design, photo-retouching, etc. I don't have a beauty experience to share. I just love it,, and I'm hoping I'll start to do more photography on my target. I have got loads to learn in this post...
  5. L

Hello All

Hi Everyone, Hope you doing well, My name is Lissa and I am newbie here.
  6. Lars Olson

Hello There, I'm Lars!

I'm a computer science major at CSU Chico and love to do photography on the side! I took one class on photography in high school and fell in love. The class only covered basics so I'm still learning and exploring the craft on my own time. I would love feedback on anything I post :) You can view...
  7. A

Hi I am Angelo Mathews

Hi Dear, I am new to Open Photography Forums.
  8. M

Just landed!

Hello everyone! I'll spare you the convoluted journey that made me discover this place, but I'll say I'm glad I landed here. Just a short little intro: I was schooled as an artist at an Academy of Arts (two, in fact) in the Netherlands. Photography was not a major subject but I followed it...
  9. M

Ta-DA!

(WRT Digital Underground) A-ight! Stop whatcha doin' 'cause I'm about to ruin the image and the style that ya used to. I look funny but yo I'm makin' money see so yo world I hope you're ready for me. Now gather round I'm the new fool in town and my sound's laid down by the Underground. I drink...
  10. S

Hello from tiny Malta

Hello everybody, We started practicing photography a few years ago, we used to go out in the country side with our camera taking pictures of everything that moves...... :) and now we are doing fashion, glamour and portrait photography. Check some of our works at Portrait Studio Lighting...