• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Isla Providencia 2016

Peter Dexter

24897152223_bfd7589037_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is a superb picture of her. She has an idealist shape that Aphrodite would envy!

I plan to copy her pose in a shoot planned for tomorrow. I have been working on such poses and this one s particularly comfortable and natural!

Thr angle of the sand and incoming waves is delightful.

I wonder whether you might have a shot in this series with a little more tree line included?

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thank you Asher, no I'm sorry I don't
Peter,

Your work, as it, is includes much of the wonderful and powerful features of this amazing planet we are allowed to travel and enjoy on our life’s journey!

5508F4B7-7DB2-4A9E-B4B4-2FC70C34C865.jpeg

The beauty of humanity represented by this amazingly lovely woman, faces the vast ocean moved in its cycles by our solitary moon!.

This single pictures is a metaphor for life on this planet and is a stellar achievement!

Asher