• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Kul Aam wa antum ba-khair

fahim mohammed

On the Happy occasion of the beginning of the Holy month of Ramadan Al Mubarak. may we wish

all of you Allah's Peace, Blessings and Guidance.

Best wishes.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
On the Happy occasion of the beginning of the Holy month of Ramadan Al Mubarak. may we wish

all of you Allah's Peace, Blessings and Guidance.

Best wishes.

Ramadan, رمضان‎, is here and we look to where we are in the world and pray for our comforts to also be spread to those far less fortunate than ourselves. I wish all celebrating this special time; comfort, peace and new insight to our blessings and responsibilities.

Above all our hearts go out to those who are not free to come go in and out of their places of worship in safety and who live in fear.

On a personal level, on behalf of all of us in the OPF family, we wish, you Fahim and Aisha and you wonderful family and endless cycle of good happenings as you yourselves do what you do everywhere you are. You are a treasure to us.

Ramadan Kareem!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Cem, Doug, Asher, Ruben..thank you all.

Asher, we pray for the well being of one and all. For everyones safety, their livelihood, and their happiness.
We specially pray for the less fortunate amongst us.

' Fasting is commanded unto you, as it was commanded for those that were before you '. The Holy Quran.

Best wishes to all at OPF.