• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Not sure where I fit in LOL

Meagan Rivard

I am not sure that I am a newbie as I've had a camera in my hand since junior high, but I have very little in-depth knowledge. Most of my pics are based on gut feelings and lots of trys.

Hello Everyone! I'm Meg, Meagan, Cowgirl, or Tiny. LOL I answer to all of them. I'm 24 and live in Texas.

My picture passions are my husband, dogs, horses, landscapes and a few portraits here and there.

My 3 favorites that I have ever taken.

DSC_0040-1.jpg

DSC_0070_zps5882fdcb.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

I am hoping to make a few friends that can help me get better pictures and possibly I can show them my passions as well.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Dog, horse and open landscape. how could you do better!

DSC_0042.jpg

These are great elements to work with, each has my favorite gold, brown and sienna colors, but the last one is sublime!

Glad you found us!

Asher

Meagan Rivard

Thank you for the compliments. All 3 of those were taken while my husband and I were on our honeymoon in Colorado. We took our 2 horses and our fur baby Grace to spend a week riding in the mountains. It was better than we could have ever imagined.

fahim mohammed

Meagan, you fit in wherever you choose to do.

My wife has posted my pics in the ' Pets ' category.
I have seen animals in the 'portrait' section.
Religion in the ' landscape ' section.
And ' boring ' pictures all over the place. As well as ' pretty ' ones.
Not forgetting flowers in the ' nudes ' section.

Just make sure you enjoy.

Meagan, you fit in wherever you choose to do.

My wife has posted my pics in the ' Pets ' category.
I have seen animals in the 'portrait' section.
Religion in the ' landscape ' section.
And ' boring ' pictures all over the place. As well as ' pretty ' ones.
Not forgetting flowers in the ' nudes ' section.

Just make sure you enjoy.

Hear, hear, or +1 as we're supposed to say these days.

Cheers,
Bart