• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Spring Tulips

I haven't posted in a really long time, but I shoot almost every day. Spring has not quite arrived here yet, and we still have snow, but spring has arrived at the grocery store. They have many of the tulips that I love, as I can't afford the ones
at the florist which are about 6 times more expensive. But you get what they have. They also have flowers that look like daisies dipped in some hot colors that don't interest me at all.

Fever:
So I'm going to add a few images so you can see what I'm up to.
fever.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Maggie,

Your work has progressed and evolved far beyond what we saw just 6 months ago.

Your current work shows all the emotion you imprinted until now.

But now there’s an an extraordinary restrained and architectural clarity imposed on your creations!

This is great work and an unusual vivid growth in disciplined signature artistic expression!

Asher

Maggie,

Your work has progressed and evolved far beyond what we saw just 6 months ago.

Your current work shows all the emotion you imprinted until now.

But now there’s an an extraordinary restrained and architectural clarity imposed on your creations!

This is great work and an unusual vivid growth in disciplined signature artistic expression!

Asher
Thank you Asher,
Your comments mean a lot to me! :) Maggie