• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Young boy

Antonio Correia

In the bustling streets of India, a 14-year-old boy walks with a heavy heart.
Amidst the cacophony of poverty, he carries the burden of his family's struggles. His eyes, windows to a world of hardship, reflect the weight of unfulfilled dreams.
Surrounded by the stark reality of a low-income environment, he grapples with the harshness of life. Despite his tender age, his spirit is weathered, longing for a glimmer of hope amidst the darkness of adversity.
We can very, very hardly imagine how the children (remaining alive, so far) feel in Gaza under the bombs !
i-gmwkMNv-X4.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
In the bustling streets of India, a 14-year-old boy walks with a heavy heart.
Amidst the cacophony of poverty, he carries the burden of his family's struggles. His eyes, windows to a world of hardship, reflect the weight of unfulfilled dreams.
Surrounded by the stark reality of a low-income environment, he grapples with the harshness of life. Despite his tender age, his spirit is weathered, longing for a glimmer of hope amidst the darkness of adversity.
We can very, very hardly imagine how the children (remaining alive, so far) feel in Gaza under the bombs !
i-gmwkMNv-X4.jpg
This is a remarkable picture. It lifts me spiritually with a reminder of our unmet responsibilities to children worldwide to all have hope, happiness and a ladder of progress to climb. It also enhances our forum and sets a high bar for snapping images on our ravels.

The texture of the boys skin, his strong challenging stare, asking perhaps, “Stranger, you will be gone in a flash and your smile will go with you and I remain here, trapped!

This tragedy is of course, man made, as poor people have children and communities do not necessarily allow them opportunity. But this child can survive. He has reasonable nutrition for they and unlikely he will be struck by bombs or bullets!

Asher