• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Flash guns and remote triggers

snaps042

Hello,

For a few years, I've been using a pair of Neewer flashguns and Neewer remote triggers.

Neewer flash guns are limited to a shutter speed of 1/200, but now I'm ready to step up to something more pro.

Can anyone suggest a Godox flash gun and Godox remote trigger (to fire 2 flash guns) that won't ruin the bank account?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

snaps

snaps042

Hello Will,

Thank you for asking: I mean speedlite.

I would prefer something battery-powered, but understand if it can't be.

The main subject(s) would be full body/headshots.

Budget: up to (but no more than) GB£800/US$1000 - but let's start with the cheapest and work our way up.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 55

I would recommend the Flashpoint R2 XPro II 2.4GHz TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon Cameras for the trigger or the Godox branded XPRO II.

1711446799329.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

snaps042

Thank you @Will Thompson ,

Just rewinding a bit, would the 'Godox AD200Pro AD200 Pro TTL Strobe Flash 200W 2.4G HSS 1/8000s Dual Head Flash' work with the wireless trigger?

Thanks again, this is really helpful!