• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!
Hello.

Here I introduce myself.

I am Stephanie Viccencio, I was born in Mexico City, and I grew up in Tampico, a town next to the Gulf of Mexico a couple hours from Texas. I moved to the States when I was 19th, to go to college. I studied animation at one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. Savannah Georgia. This place inspired my art and writing so deeply. I am currently living in Madrid. I love photography, painting, and writing!

Here I attach some pictures I took of myself in Savannah Georgia. This place is well known for its weeping willows 🌳

me_forest.jpg

_90A2293.jpg

_90A2253.jpg

_90A2225.jpg

_90A2169.jpg

columpio.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Stephanie,

Wow! I have never seen such an open and inviting introduction of anyone.

Better, the pictures are carefree and enjoyable!

Welcome. You have a lot of talent to contribute!

Asher