• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

So test shoot for Passion Elemental Witch Goddess Project

The three pictures are of Model Kerri Taylor, third time I have shot with her, been a few years. This is a set of three images for the "Passion" outfit for my Elemental Witch Goddess set. It was somewhat done, although I am not fully happy with the results of the outfit, although I think Kerri looked great in it. The outfit doesn't have quite the feel I want.

I had intended for Kerri to be the primary model for a different outfit ("metal"), which I will be posting separately in both this section and in the Glamour section.

Each of the outfits is supposed to have three different levels of undress, which is what I have here, fully clothed, topless, and then nude, but with enough elements to show the concept.
Since the outfit was at least semi-done, decided to try it out with Kerri to see what it would look like. I am actually hoping to get a model with more of a Hispanic look to her for the formal outfit shots.
While I like the shot of Kerri in the first image, it just is not showing enough, well Passion to it. Kerri look seductive, but the outfit is what I am talking about, she has more of a formal almost vampire look with that outfit. The original concept was actually more of a slit skirt and split top and still not quite sure of the cape part although it is pretty.

For the other two images, again the outfit doesn't quite do it for me, although beautiful shots of the model.
Of note, the cuffs and collar are mostly so they can also be used as product shots as this was just a test of the outfit with Kerri.

I am thinking a more red or pink transparent top and cape might work better.

Opinions are welcome (as always on anything, except negative against the model).
Of note, had one older friend of the family on Facebook, who should have known better, make a negative comment about how my models looked, I have since learned how to make sure she does not see any posts with models in them. Annoying, but necessary.

Attachments

• Passion Test II.jpg
    Passion Test II.jpg
    746 KB · Views: 14
  • Passion Test III.jpg
    Passion Test III.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Passion Test I.jpg
    Passion Test I.jpg
    875.8 KB · Views: 14