• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: De vieux murs (some old walls).

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Jerome,

I just noticed this one again and admire the stripes of grass seen through the doorway space in the wall on the left complemented by the tree over the glass through the window to the right. Well done!

I'd have liked it even more had the bar on the left been parallel to the top of the doorway, but that's really fussing!

Asher

Jerome Marot

Just reiterating that I'm enjoying this series very much! Absolutely fascinating set of details in each and every one.

Thank you for the kind comments.

I'd have liked it even more had the bar on the left been parallel to the top of the doorway, but that's really fussing

That could not be done without moving the mountain behind the wall. Of course, we should know that faith moves mountains, but I lacked the faith.

About faith: