• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Site Worth Visiting

Sandra Jones

That's an incredible story and wonderful pictures. How exciting it must have been to find those at an auction. I wish he had said how much he paid. What a score. How sad though that he missed speaking to her, that she died just as he was finding her. It's good to know the film is in good hands.

Wendy Thurman

One interesting- and valid- point that was raised on the Leica Users Group Forum, where I found this link, is concern over the long-term collection-and rediscovery- of digital images.

"I found a dozen old hard drives with some photography Grandma did back in 2010."

Gawd.