• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Angie Later

Peter Dexter

Well I took a snapshot of Angie after a hiatus of about two years. Now she's twenty three. Foolish me I forgot to move her away from the wall. Damn!

53402698129_474cd44544_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well I took a snapshot of Angie after a hiatus of about two years. Now she's twenty three. Foolish me I forgot to move her away from the wall. Damn!
Today with content-aware selections in PS, one can deal with the bg in seconds, remove shadows or add separation so that the taking lens is now not so critical.

However, Will Thompson is so correct that the correct choice of lens for one’s end result can make it easier.

But we may not have that optimum glass handy, so PS skills gets us to the same end result.

The most important thing is that lovely lady turned up!

….and you, Peter had a lens and camera to capture her splendidly.

My view is that, for me, anyway, my work begins after the models or subject has gone home!

Ashef