• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Annapurna II

fahim mohammed

p637616942.jpg

Nepal.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

This is a wonder to behold. You are so fortunate to have the time and means to travel to magic places like this. I will attempt to show it with more white space. Tell me if you think that changes your experience.

p637616942.jpg

Fahim Mohammed: Annapurna II

Nepal

I hope you will write down your thoughts about this place. How long were you there? Did you just come upon this scene once or did you have time to take more pictures and then choose this scene?

Asher

fahim mohammed

Fahim,

This is a wonder to behold. You are so fortunate to have the time and means to travel to magic places like this. I will attempt to show it with more white space. Tell me if you think that changes your experience.

I hope you will write down your thoughts about this place. How long were you there? Did you just come upon this scene once or did you have time to take more pictures and then choose this scene?

Asher

Good evening Asher,

I saw view from one of my treks in Nepal. Took some photos but most turned out bad.
I could see the mountain while climbing. I did not go near it.

Thank you for your comments.

Ayesha.

The white space makes a huge difference..gives it its space and prominence. Thank you.
Me, I have never reached these heights; in climbs or anything else!!

Regards.