• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Burning calories..

fahim mohammed

p595603619.jpg

Worth it?

fahim mohammed

Casey, thank you very much for the kind words.

My apologies for having seen and not responding to your comments earlier. I was distracted by other issues.

Regards.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
p595603619.jpg

Worth it?

This is a fabulous shot, Fahim. But who took it? You or Aisha? Is this one shot? I would love to have a picture of this taken with a red filter or in infrared. There's so much detail and impossible territory to wonder about. I've been staring at the lower border with the puff of a cloud and then two hard curves pulling us down, out of the frame. Is it worth looking at this image with just a 1/4 or so removed to suppress the hard distraction? Perhaps you have considered that already.

Is this Switzerland again?

Asher

P.S. Now please go to the recent posts and find 3 photographer's pictures for you to comment on! That will help make OPF work as we look after and value each other.

fahim mohammed

This is a fabulous shot, Fahim. But who took it? You or Aisha? Is this one shot? I would love to have a picture of this taken with a red filter or in infrared. There's so much detail and impossible territory to wonder about. I've been staring at the lower border with the puff of a cloud and then two hard curves pulling us down, out of the frame. Is it worth looking at this image with just a 1/4 or so removed to suppress the hard distraction? Perhaps you have considered that already.

Is this Switzerland again?

Asher

P.S. Now please go to the recent posts and find 3 photographer's pictures for you to comment on! That will help make OPF work as we look after and value each other.

Asher, thank you for stopping by.

Switzerland, photo by Ayesha, D-lux4.

I shall show her this post; let her see your suggestion, I am sure she shall ask me to do what you recommend!!

Regards.