• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Cheetah Portrait

Bryanpereira

A favorite cheetah pose.
D810 200-400 f4
400mm f6.3 1/800 iso 100

cheetah.JPG

Jerome Marot

I see that you are director of photography for exposuretours.com, cited in your picture. Was this picture taken in one of your safaris?

Bryanpereira

Do they hire you or you are one of the principals?
No its 100% my creation 😊
While studying photography (1985) I got an assignment to shoot in Africa and fell in love with it! That was long before the big travel and media companies came into the business. Because of this my photo safaris are always created to meet a photographer’s needs. From the small details to the larger requirements. I don’t cram 3-5 people in a vehicle or run safaris at times that aren’t perfect just to make a profit. You can check out a blog I have about photo safaris here:
https://www.exposuretours.com/10-tips-for-the-best-photo-safari/

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I am grateful for you to provide information. You have permission to link to your services under your name in your personal customizable set up as you are sharing images so valuable to us.

Asher