• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Diamond Lake - Oregon

Robert Mielke

This week's motorcycle tour included Diamond Lake in Southern Oregon. This beautiful area includes everything for those who live to be outdoors. The overcast sky made for a challenge in making the photos interesting. Fortunately, the rain held off until that night & the following day.

307161354_YueCU-XL.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Robert,

Yes, there are a lot of lurkers! We have 1000 people looking at your work! One tenth of that are logged in! Then people are on a Pepsi Cola fast rush of life. Thanks for the pictures. It's the un=cola, relaxed and a slower pace. I love the idea of traveling on a motobike across the country and being more in contact with the elements and forcing oneself back a little towards the basic beauty of life.

There is no wind in the face of most people, except perhaps strugglng to work in the worst days in windy Chicago.

Asher

Hey Robert,

Just saw this shot, very nice. I am trying to put a trip to Yosemite together for next year and this shot reminded me of a lodge that I saw in one of the brochures. Sometimes the overcast sky can be friendly though, you have a very sharp image, good colors. Is that snow on the left by the green cottage?

Marshall

Robert Mielke

Yes, there's plenty of snow up there. We traveled to the top edge of Crater Lake the following day. The snow was piled 8 feet high on either side of the road.