• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi from Sarajevo

Giulio zanni

Hi,

this is my first post, I am Italian but leaving in Sarajevo, Bosnia. I will be posting some images in the Pj/Documentary photography section.

Regards, Giulio

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Giulio,

We need an update on that old city! Lots of great people to photograph, also many stories!

We are certainly interested in looking at your work. Thanks for coming here!

BTW, how did you find us?

Where about in Italy are you from?

Ciao,

asher

Giulio zanni

Thank you Asher!

In Italy I am from Modena, center-north, close to Bolgna, from where all the nice italian things come from: Ferrari, food, balsamico.... ;-)
I am working in Bosnia for a major international organization since 1997 and my wife is also from Bosnia. However, maybe also because I spend my time in this grey environment, I am really passionate about Asia, where I traveled extensively shooting mainly religious related subjects.
I am glad to have discovered this nice forum. A very nice guy suggested I should take a look at it... :)

Giulio