• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New Canon Camera, a legend?

Edmund Ronald

Asher Kelman said:
Great, Edmund,

Then You'll post some of these pictures? Looking forward to some surprises!

Asher

Actually, my old 1Ds (Dizzy) didn't get its intended workout, it's had to go to sick-care for its *third* shutter. Dizzy has done a lot of work for me, and deserves its refresh. Paradoxially, the more it ages the more I trust it. In fact, the shutter wasn't broken, it was just bouncing at high speed and so I thought it prudent to replace it. As I stated before, Dizzy will have to keep working very hard because he's not getting a younger brother this year ;) ;)

As for posting pictures, c'mon Asher, I'm bashful - company here is too good ;)

Edmund

Edmund Ronald

Asher Kelman said:
Rubbish, Edmund, you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

Asher

I don't show my rubbish to my friends :)

For the record: I stand by my prediction no new Canon EOS-1 model will be on sale this year. At this point I suggest we close this thread and move on to discuss something more fun ;)

Edmund