• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

John Miller

One of my favorite models to work with poses nude in a highway tunnel from last Sunday morning. Technie Note: This was shot using a Nikon D3S and a Nikon 80-200 AFS zoom and a set of
Norman 200Bs

b_w tunnel denoise image copy.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Impressive combination of pose and background. Her smooth skin in front of an extensive array of graffiti makes an arresting composition.

Tell us about your use of Norman Flash. If you need more, Will Thompson is your guy!

Asher

John Miller

I have all the Norman 200B gear that I need or use, it works really well but it's a little heavy. Great constant light!

The Norman 200B lights were split one at each end of the tunnel and I moved them to get the f stop I wanted with a flash meter. I little luck helped too!

The model was wearing what she calls her leather handcuffs, one and each arm/hand. All I wanted was a nice nude picture of her posing, that's all.