• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Paula Chamlee, herself an established East Coast Large Format Photographer, brings us through Lodima Press n unusual opportunity.

LODIMA PRESS​
Limited availability
From the Lodima Press Portfolio Book Series—Close at Hand,
a rare book by Robert Adams.
Robert%2BAdams%2BSignature.jpg
When printing books in offset lithography, there are always a few “overs” to replace potential damage at the bindery or in shipping. And because these books are rare, most of the authors in our Portfolio Book Series took the opportunity to sign extra copies of both the hardcover and softcover for eventual sale from the “overs.” Robert Adams agreed to sign a few of these “overs” in hardcover and the softcover editions.
A very limited number remain on the shelf: 12 signed (un-numbered) hardcovers and 16 signedsoftcovers.
(The signed and numbered hardcovers were part of the original subscription offer for which there were only 100 copies. Four of those are available due to subscription cancellation.)
The regular unsigned softcover remains available as well.
In the series, each photographer submitted previously unpublished work for which they had a particular fondness. Adams wrote in his introduction,
. . . The truth is that for over forty years I have been making things in the shop to amuse Kerstin and to remind us both of what sweetens life.
a.gif

James Lemon

Paula Chamlee, herself an established East Coast Large Format Photographer, brings us through Lodima Press n unusual opportunity.

LODIMA PRESS​
Limited availability
From the Lodima Press Portfolio Book Series—Close at Hand,
a rare book by Robert Adams.
Robert%2BAdams%2BSignature.jpg
When printing books in offset lithography, there are always a few “overs” to replace potential damage at the bindery or in shipping. And because these books are rare, most of the authors in our Portfolio Book Series took the opportunity to sign extra copies of both the hardcover and softcover for eventual sale from the “overs.” Robert Adams agreed to sign a few of these “overs” in hardcover and the softcover editions.
A very limited number remain on the shelf: 12 signed (un-numbered) hardcovers and 16 signedsoftcovers.
(The signed and numbered hardcovers were part of the original subscription offer for which there were only 100 copies. Four of those are available due to subscription cancellation.)
The regular unsigned softcover remains available as well.
In the series, each photographer submitted previously unpublished work for which they had a particular fondness. Adams wrote in his introduction,
. . . The truth is that for over forty years I have been making things in the shop to amuse Kerstin and to remind us both of what sweetens life.

a.gif
A large body of documentary work. Considering that he lives in Astoria Oregon I am surprised that I could not find any pictures from this area? I have traveled to Astoria many times and it is rich in history and many photographic opportunities.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A large body of documentary work. Considering that he lives in Astoria Oregon I am surprised that I could not find any pictures from this area? I have traveled to Astoria many times and it is rich in history and many photographic opportunities.
According to Paula Chamlee, the’re all from his home, looking outwards!

Asher