• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Scotland..Isle of Skye..

fahim mohammed

Edinburgh..

p341432057.jpg

fahim mohammed

Just back from the Outer Hebrides - North Uist and Harris - and spent part of a day on Skye. Then we fled the crowds via the Kylerhea ferry to a quiet part of the mainland. The mountains, as Fahim shows, are spectacular and serious (the Cuillins in particular)

A nice series Fahim.

Mike

Mike, Welcome back.
Hope you folk enjoyed your time there. Lovely aint it?

Next time we want to do the Shetlands..

Thanks and regards.

fahim mohammed

Fahim,

man you have been all over Scotland! I hope you enjoyed your stay ...

ps Edinburgh is a dump (full of english)

next time go into the Grampians - some wee hills for you both to climb there. (if you havent been already!)

cheers

Now now Mark, don' t you start that here!

I know one Yorkshire lad who is just back from them parts!!

Best.

p.s Mark we have been there quite a few times, but cannot remember all the regions..mostly northwest..Einburgh, always. Aberdeen 'cause it is an oil town and I have some friends there.