• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Some images from my latest art project shoot

So a mix of nudes and not so much, the primary goal was to capture a vision if you will of an air elemental Witch Goddess and then a water Elemental Witch Goddess, Over time I have a total of 12 elementals to shoot as a calendar set. The plan is to shoot each outfit with two different models, one of which will be Melancholic, who is the model in these images. comments on costume, composition, lighting, and the image itself (good or bad) are welcome, positive comments on the model are also welcome, negative ones on the model are never welcome.

Interestingly, the first shot 'Melancholic Dreaming', I picked out independently twice, so I must like it.

Also we were busted by the Park Ranger, apparently not deep enough in the woods, but he was nice about it, so no serious issues. We had actually started packing out and model was clothed when he arrived. Can still do costume shoots, just not the guerilla nudes there.
("guerilla nudes" is the term for not getting a full up permit, event insurance, and permission for shooting nudes in a public location.)
Melancholic Dreaming.jpg
Melancholic as Water Elemental in Forest.jpg
Melancholic Contemplating as Air Elemental.jpg
Melancholic Resting Against Tree.jpg

Forgot to add, the next two costumes are in the process of being put together, have the cloth for some aspects, but it takes time to get them together, so likely December/January before those get shot.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Tim,

I assure you that at OPF, no negative comments on people are tolerated.

Furthermore, our models, (by virtue of their trust in us and collaboration), are our valued colleagues!

Asher

Asher Kelman

I have to spend more time in thr morning to study these wonderful compositions.

Just for now, let me focus on thr last image.

57604852-4EB9-4DD7-A641-BDF3BD633E77.jpeg

Here I really enjoy the depth of the space created for your lovely model and here beautiful but vulnerable pose.

Can you share how you approached lighting. I do hope she had a cloth to sit on that rough surface!

This is worthy of collection.

Asher

I have to spend more time in thr morning to study these wonderful compositions.

Just for now, let me focus on thr last image.

Here I really enjoy the depth of the space created for your lovely model and here beautiful but vulnerable pose.

Can you share how you approached lighting. I do hope she had a cloth to sit on that rough surface!

This is worthy of collection.

Asher
Cool project. I like this one the best. Her pose makes me think of pre-raphaelite images, very beautiful, romantic and casual pose. Lovely, can't wait to see more

I have got to visit the site more often,

As for lighting,
Camera, ISO setting, and Fill Flash with a 550 EX Speedlite, that I am amazed still works and with this camera. I think the cover (AKA Diffuser panel) was up.
Otherwise scattered clouds. I think in this case she was entirely in the shadows of the tree(s).

And while we had cloth available, The model decided she didn't need it for the short time nude, There were enough leaves among the pine needles to make it mostly comfortable.

And final note, next set of outfits are delayed because girlfriend's sewing machine had to go into shop for repairs for 3 weeks. I also have one, but she doesn't like using mine because it is a minimal sewing machine.

Asher Kelman

I have got to visit the site more often,

As for lighting,
Camera, ISO setting, and Fill Flash with a 550 EX Speedlite, that I am amazed still works and with this camera. I think the cover (AKA Diffuser panel) was up.
Otherwise scattered clouds. I think in this case she was entirely in the shadows of the tree(s).

And while we had cloth available, The model decided she didn't need it for the short time nude, There were enough leaves among the pine needles to make it mostly comfortable.

And final note, next set of outfits are delayed because girlfriend's sewing machine had to go into shop for repairs for 3 weeks. I also have one, but she doesn't like using mine because it is a minimal sewing machine.
Tim,

I also have a model who sows. This is such a benefit. Let me share the simple dress she made to go with a vase I love.

4DDF534E-B062-4183-A34D-0932CEF44D0A.jpeg

It’s such a joy to have a model that fully participates like this in thr creative process.

Looking forward to seeing the results of your model’s firing up her repaired sewing machine too!

Asher

Just to clarify, Girlfriend is NOT a model, I can only rarely get her in front of the camera, but she is an embroiderer and seamstress and since she lets me work with models, that works for me.

And lovely outfit on Your model/seamstress.

Asher Kelman

Just to clarify, Girlfriend is NOT a model, I can only rarely get her in front of the camera, but she is an embroiderer and seamstress and since she lets me work with models, that works for me.

And lovely outfit on Your model/seamstress.
My seamstress is not a model either, rather she’s my assistant and agrees to pose for me!

Asher