• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

test YouTube not working!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h6CGLX6i71Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h6CGLX6i71Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Why doees this not embed the Youtube video?

Asher

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim Armes

Because the forum isn't allowing the use of HTML. The special HTML characters such as '<' are being converted for display rather than being interpreted as commands.

This stops people from doing silly things that would otherwise break the page.

The solution is a button to embed youtube videos, like we have for images. Or a moderators only HTML button.

Tim

Asher Kelman

So we need that button. I'll add it to my list!

BTW, Keith will send you a picture of the girl with skin blemishes he wants on Retouch forum.

You can see it now in his post on the Music Photography forum!

Thanks,

Asher

Asher Kelman

That, my friend is aamazing! Interesting he was not more angry and didn't do the extra detective work!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
LOL
That my friend is very funny!
My purpose was to propose an alternative to the embedded a video into a post, not the clip that I have not even watched!

Still LOL!