• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Texture

janet Smith

pro member
Hi Janet,
I absolutely love the image of the miscanthus shadow upon the wall.
I once had a cherished Japanese print in a similar style, lost long ago.
Thanks for the memory of that.
Well done and I hope you explore this more!

I'm delighted to have brought back to you a fond memory, I'm defintely going to continue with this, I have more close up shots from the session, I'll try to find time to work on some more today, thank you for your kind comments, so very much appreciated.

janet Smith

pro member
Yes, Janet, yes! Still, I think you have just started and perhaps you might explore adding more of the wall as a canvas. We might need more space in which the world of the shadow needs live

Thank you very much Asher, I agree, I think I have just started something new, I've grown tired of the usual garden shots, I'm trying to convey the essence of the beauty which captivates me in a garden, it's not just about the flowers etc.... For me it has become more about the sensations, the wind, the textures, the fragrance, the dancing light, the open spaces, the enclosed spaces, how to show all this.....

I have more shots of the shadows on the wall, I'll take a look at them later. Thank you for your help, as always greatly appreciated.