• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: Viehhof

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I really don't know. I fear that they believe that they have no other place to practice their art than these walls and with some reasons. The local police has caught wild taggers before.

So, Jerome, likely as not, the transience of the art is an accepted part of the effort to implement and perfect new ideas. Then what? Where will the art go? Do they perhaps photograph it for some "in group" website for wall artists, or except for folk like you, it's all lost forever!

Asher

Jerome Marot

So, Jerome, likely as not, the transience of the art is an accepted part of the effort to implement and perfect new ideas.

I don't think they really perfect new ideas. I think that some are trying to get somewhat known in the local scene. I should ask.

Then what? Where will the art go? Do they perhaps photograph it for some "in group" website for wall artists, or except for folk like you, it's all lost forever!

I think that except for folk like me, it's all lost forever. But is what I am doing here any different than what they are doing? Eventually, this thread will be replaced by newer threads, be pushed at the bottom of the forum and just as lost as the last coat of paint on this wall.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I don't think they really perfect new ideas. I think that some are trying to get somewhat known in the local scene. I should ask.

I think that except for folk like me, it's all lost forever. But is what I am doing here any different than what they are doing? Eventually, this thread will be replaced by newer threads, be pushed at the bottom of the forum and just as lost as the last coat of paint on this wall.

But the work on this forum is much more durable, and who knows, you might be energized to make a great book on the subject!

Asher